Sunday, January 20, 2008

Menu Plan January 20th-26th

This week I am falling back on a couple of old favorites we have not had yet in 2008 as we have been trying new recipes.

Sunday- Rotisserie Chicken with mashed potatoes, gravy, stove top and broccoli

Monday-Steak with baby roasted potatoes& garlic toast


Tuesday-Hamburgers with French fries and potato salad

Wednesday-Chicken wings with rice


Thursday- Pasta with Tomato Sauce and garlic toast

Friday- Sandwiches/leftovers/ take out

Saturday- Crock pot Ham with mashed potatoes and corn

Unfortunately, there are quite a few nights when I don't know what Ryan will have. Tonight I know he will scarf down the mashed potatoes, gravy and stove top. I'll give him a little chicken but I don't know if he will eat it. Monday night I am guessing I will have to give him something else. Maybe we will have mac and cheese for lunch and he can have lunch leftovers for supper.
Tuesday he will eat fries and I'll have him try potato salad. I will probably make him some chicken nuggets to go with with extra to have Wednesday night instead of the wings but he will have the rice. Thursday he will eat what we have, no problem and Friday too and then Saturday he will eat the mashed potatoes again and might pick at the ham.

Have a great week everyone! Happy planning and Bon Apetit!

1 comment:

Ter said...

Hi there! I just wanted to let you know that I tried one of the recipes you posted a couple weeks back, and I posted about it in my blog today!

http://withanangelonmyshoulder.blogspot.com/2008/01/menu-plan-monday-january-19-25.html