Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Sick Car

Friday is usually our playgroup day. But since Brad was heading back to work this afternoon, I decided that Ryan and I would stay home and spend a last couple of hours with him before he headed back to work after his holiday. I have to admit it was really quiet and kind of lonely with Brad being back to work this afternoon. We made his supper and packed it up to take it to him. I bundled us up, put Ryan's car seat back in my car (it had been in Brad's) and then we were off! Or at least that was the plan. My car wouldn't start. It wasn't overly cold. My car was in the garage. We had thought my recent car issues were because the plug on my car or something wasn't working properly. But now it looks like there might be a problem with the battery. It doesn't seem to keep a charge.

Thankfully we plugged the car into the battery charger, and the next day it started no problem. But it looks like the bug will need a trip into the city to the dealer to see if they can figure this out. In the meantime, I am going to have to try to remember to take my car for a little ride at least every other day.

**This was to be posted Friday, January 11/08

No comments: