Saturday, March 28, 2009

Pay It forward- bloggy style.

I stole this from my fabulous sister-in-law at Melanblog, because any excuse to get all domestic-like and make something and be creative and crafty is GREAT with me. And yeah, hopefully actually seeing some comments on my blog is a bonus :) The "Melanchuks Chuck Melons" are currently living a grand adventure in a foreign country with their two little girls and newborn baby boy.

The Rules:

1. Be one of the first THREE to leave a comment on this post, which then entitles you to a handmade item from me.

2. Winners must post this challenge on your blog, meaning that you will Pay It Forward, creating a handmade gift - anything! - for the first three bloggers who leave a comment on YOUR post about this giveaway!

3. The gift that you send your THREE friends can be from any price range and you have 365 days to make/ship your item. This means you should be willing to maintain your blog at least until you receive your gift and have shipped your gifts. And remember, it’s the spirit and the thought that counts!

4. When you receive your gift, feel free to blog about it!

I was going to post about something else today, but since I spent the boys' nap time finding my entry from under the piles of boots, shoes, coats, sweaters, hats, mits, scarves, slippers, baby slings, bags, toys, cat food and various other assorted items and not taking pictures of what I wanted to post about, I'll save that post for another day. Maybe tomorrow!

No comments: