Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Cute Ryan

Ryan loves his cartoons. At first he called them "Ba-boo" which we have no idea where that came from. In the last month he has picked up the word cartoon although it sounds like "Tartoon" even though he can say "car". His favorite cartoons are Bugs Bunny (Merrie Melodies, Bugs Bunny and Tweety Show, Road Runner Show, ect), Winnie the Pooh (My friends Tigger and Pooh)and Mickey Mouse (Mickey Mouse Clubhouse). Sometimes he will sit and watch another kind like Bob the Builder or Franklin but they don't hold his attention the same way. He has a realy cute litte dance he does when the Bugs Bunny and Tweety Show theme comes on. I tried to grab a video of it one day and he was a little shy. I will have to keep trying because it is really cute!






On Tuesday Brad went for a haircut. I wanted him to take Ryan with him because while the curls are cute, they are getting a little longer in the back. But since Brad had to stop in at work after his haircut, Ryan didn't go with him. I guess it will have to wait until the weekend. I don't want his hair cut too short, I want his curls to still be around, especially for all those important first pictures with his little brother.







Speaking of pictures, I really wanted to get some pregnancy shots done this time. I think it would be really cute, especially ones taken with Ryan. I wish I knew someone here who takes good photos and doesn't charge an arm and a leg. I decided to just bite the bullet and go in and see what the local studiowill charge since this is the last time I plan on being pregnant and am running out of time to get these done. Unfortunately it isn't cheap and there is not only a session fee but then you also pay based on how many and what size pictures you want. But they would make a great early mother's day present for me (wishful thinking!).

When Ryan first wakes up from his nap and he first sees you (as long as he doesn't wake up crying- rare but does happen from time to time) he says "hi" really cute. It makes me smile. Even now that he gets out of bed on his own and comes across the hall into our room, sometimes as early as 6:30. I tried to get it on video as well but the video is really dark but you can hear it!





Ryan likes to have cereal in the morning. Back when he first started on solids and into this past fall even, he would have oatmeal with fruit puree. As he got more teeth (especially those molars) and started taking to cows milk more, he graduated to normal cereal. Usually he has cheerios but he has also had shreddies, corn flakes, raisin bran, frosted flakes, corn pops and fruit loops. It doesn't matter what cereal he has for breakfast, how much or how little, once he sees Brad eating cereal, he has to share what Daddy is eating.







Ryan was sick over Easter so we didn't get any real Easter pics. But on the Thursday before, I had a little easter egg hunt for Ryan and Mason after they woke up from their naps and had lunch. It was fun and very cute.









Ryan climbing into and out of my bottom pot drawer. He knows he isn't supposed to be in there.







Ryan with my old sunglasses clip. He knows what they are for and holds them up to his eyes although usually upside down.





Ryan likes to climb up onto the table now, especially if I put something up there to keep it away from him. It's no longer a safe place.









Ryan at playgroup (again on a table) dancing to the music with not one but two hammers! We were the first to arrive on this Friday and Ryan likes having first dibs on all the toys. Mason and Ryan playing together at playgroup before everyone else arrived.





No comments: