Friday, April 11, 2008

Book Tag

My lovely sister-in-law Amanda, tagged me for a book tag.

Rules:
1. Pick up the nearest book (at least 123 pages).
2. Turn to page 123.
3. Find the 5th sentence
4. Post the 5th sentence on your blog
5. Tag 5 people

So the nearest book at the moment (I am sitting on the couch in the living room with my laptop) is the telus phonebook, albeit the 2005/2006 edition. But they don't have sentences so I had to pick something else. The next nearest book (at least 123 pages) would be one on my dresser in my bedroom. (Not long enough but closer books include, the book to the pink kit and a half a dozen children's books)

The book is HRH by Danielle Steel (a Chirstmas gift from my mother this past Christmas and a fabulous fictional read).

"Their goal was to prevent the spread of the disease, as much as to treat those who already had it now."

I tag anyone reading, because I don't know that I have that many readers who have their own blogs. Please leave me a comment on this post if you participated!

No comments: