Saturday, August 30, 2008

100th post- 100 Things about me

In honour of my 100th post I am going to share a couple of my favorite things; a hundred of them.

10 Favortie Places I've been:
West Edmonton Mall, Disneyland, Sandbanks Provinicial Park, Cold Lake Provincial Park, Salt Lake City, Montreal, Quebec City, St Louis, Kelowna and Seattle.

10 Favorite Places to Eat:
Mary Browns, Clarks, Boston Pizza, Arbys, The Olive Garden, Red Robin, The Burger Baron, Booster Juice (ok so there is nothing to eat here but I love their smoothies), Cold Stone Creamery, Pacini

10 Favorite Books I've Read:
Little Women, Jewels, No Greater Love, Couplehood, Babyhood, My Sergi, Learning to Sing, Socks for Supper, I love you through and through and Ryan's word book.

10 Favorite Movies:
Little Women, The American President, The Cutting Edge, Casablanca, Fantasia, When Harry Met Sally, Sabrina, Holiday Inn, White Christmas and It's a Wonderful Life.

10 Favorite TV Shows:
Friends, NCIS, CSI, The Young and the Restless, Mythbusters, Jon and Kate plus 8, Numbers, How I Met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory and The Weekenders.

10 Favorite Days of my life:
The day I married Brad, the Christmas with the yellow bug, Ryan's birth, Adam's birth, the day I graduated highschool, the day I graduated university, the first concert I attended 2-fer, the Interlochen concert and after party, Clay Aiken meet and greet, meeting Kurt Browning.

10 favorite songs:
Tainted Love- Soft Cell
Brian Wilson- Barenaked Ladies
Yeah- Usher
Photograph- Nickleback
I'll Remember- Madonna
Water Runs Dry- Boys II Men
Take a Chance on Me- ABBA
This is the Night- Clay Aiken
A Thousand Days- Clay Aiken
Weight of the World- Clay Aiken


10 favorite meals/desserts: lasagna, spinach strawberry salad, bbq chicken, bbq ribs, turtle cheesecake, chocolate ice cream, chocolate cake, hot dogs, nachos with salsa, salmon

10 favorite things to do: shopping (except for groceries), Christmas decorating and baking, road trips/go on vacation, scrapbooking, taking photos, blogging, napping, playing with my boys, listening to music with Brad and playing games.

10 favorite photos:





























No comments: