Monday, August 4, 2008

Menu Plan Monday









For more information about Meal Plan Mondays or to see what others are eating this week, head over to I'm an Orgainzing Junkie.

So what's the plan for this week? Last week we were in the middle of the lazy days of summer...ha ha ha! Actually it was a pretty busy week with a little bit of chaos thrown in for good measure. We didn't do too bad for sticking to eating what we had at hand at home when we were home. Tomorrow is 10% Tuesday and my fridge and pantry show it. So I might end up changing my menu based on what I find at the grocery store.

Monday- grilled steak with mashed potatos and raw veggies and dip

Tuesday- taco salad

Wednesday-chicken wings with rice and green beans

Thurday- bbq chicken breast with garden salad

Friday- leftover love

Saturday- BBQing steak/chicken and don't know what to go with it yet

Sunday-bbq burgers with chips and raw veggies

No comments: