Saturday, October 11, 2008

Sharing Discovery...

I know I've mentioned a couple of times before that I am an Independent Educational Consultant with Discovery Toys. With Christmas being less than 80 days away, I wanted to blog today and offer all of you out there, who live anywhere in Canada, my expertise. My expertise that I am offering you is the opportunity to get some Christmas shopping done, particularily if you have children on your list. Leave me a comment on this blog with your email to book your personal Christmas shopping appointment (via catalogue) with me now or get a couple of friends together and earn free toys off your Christmas Wish List with a catalogue party. With 64% of our new fall line products $20 or less and our unconditional satisfaction guarantee*, you just can't afford to shop anywhere else for toys this holiday season!

*30 day guarantee on Books, CDs and DVDs

If you live in the US, you can leave me a comment as well and I can help you find a consultant in your area.

I also want to offer to any of you Canadians out there as well, if you are the age of majority and want to earn a little extra spending cash this holiday season, I am looking to expand my team and until October 17th, Discovery Toys is offering a recruiting bonus! Here is the usual rocket start kit for Discovery Toys in Canada:



Until October 17th, if you join Discovery Toys, they will add Jungle Tower (a new fall toy) FREE of CHARGE to your kit:

No comments: