Monday, June 2, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

To see what other people have on their menu this week, for tasty recipes or to share your own menu and recipes, visit Laura @ I'm an Organizing Junkie.

Monday- Pizza's (Hawaiian and Chicken Club) *Can I tell you I just love having my own pizza oven...forget pricey, greasy order in or take out.

Tuesday- Chicken fajitas and rice

Wednesday- Chicken wings, left over rice and assorted crudites

Thursday- BBQ ribs, strawberry spinach salad and baked potatoes

Friday- Chicken fingers and potato wedges

Saturday- Taco Salad Bowls (this recipe looked just so good when I clicked on Laura's link!) *TIP: We add other garden salad ingredients to our taco salad, including diced celery, quartered cucumber slices, diced peppers, ect. My husband also adds his favorite salad dressing (Kraft Zesty Italian) over top. We serve with fresh, crisp dill pickles on the side as well.

I hope everyone has a great week. This week is 10% Tuesday at our local grocery store and there is also a great sale at a local meat place so I plan on stocking my freezer and pantry with lots of fun things for the next while. Plus with a new BBQ to break in, and summer finally approaching (although the rain outside right now doesn't seem to indicate summer approaching) I plan on testing out some new salad and bbq recipes.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Sounds delicious. Can we come over for dinner?

MOMMY said...

Looks like a yummy menu!!!!

I have been wanting to try taco salads-the girls love tacos and salads so I think it will work well! Years ago we had a Chi Chis in the area and I loved their house dressing-I found Old El Paso makes a ranch sauce that is just like it-how awesome would it be on a taco salad!!!! Do you use the edible bowls? If so where do you get them?

http://journalofamomma.blogspot.com