Monday, December 7, 2009

Our Angels

Photography by Images Studios of Cold Lake

This is the third year we've done Angel portraits with Images. They take their session fee (which they made per child this year-not that I mind...)and donate to Santa's Anonymous which is a good cause and I like knowing I am contributing to making Christmas a little nicer for some other children. Purchasing the pictures themselves is not economically friendly but I can appreciate the true talent it takes to get such wonderful photos and they do not make it easy to whittle down your choices. I am sure they took over 100 photos of the boys. I think I was given 75 or so to begin with and after much deliberation, I whittled the choices down to 13- 5of each boy and 3 of the two of them together. We are still waiting for one of the pictures of the two boys together to arrive, but here are the rest.














No comments: