Sunday, January 27, 2008

Weekly Menu Plan January27- February 2


*Even though I always post my weekly menu on Sunday (because that is when I do my grocery shopping), I will be joining Menu Plan Monday. For more dinner ideas and Menu Plan Monday participants, please visit Laura of I’m An Organizing Junkie.
This week's menu:
Sunday- Grilled Cheese Sandwiches and Tomato Soup (it's a very cold day and we need something to warm us up!)
Monday-Pasta and garlic toast.
Tuesday-Breakfast for Supper (eggs, bacon, toast, hash browns and fruit)
Wednesday- Pizza and salad
Thursday- Chicken breasts, rice and broccoli
Friday-Leftovers/sandwiches
Saturday-Chinese/possibly eating out

When grocery shopping this week, there wasn't a whole lot that I picked up. But there was some fruit on sale and so I picked up not only my usual bananas but also some mineola tangerines, red grapes and green grapes. I also have two granny smith apples left from last week and some strawberries in the freezer. I am going to make some muffins this week as well ( a bunch of different varieties) and freeze them. Ryan and Mason love to eat muffins and Brad also likes to have muffins in his lunch. They are an easy snack and when they have been already made and frozen, I just need to take a couple out the night before to have for the next day.

No comments: